Technology Services Distributor indicates SD-WAN, UCaaS, Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service, Desktop-as-a-Service and Application Management as valuable new channel revenue streams
London, UK (29th November, 2016) – Intelisys Global, the technology services distributor responsible for introducing a new and highly profitable channel procurement model to the UK, has identified five key cloud technologies – SD-WAN, UCaaS, Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service, Desktop-as-a-Service and Cloud Security solutions – as valuable additional channel sales revenue streams for 2017.
By bringing multiple telecommunications and cloud services providers together, Intelisys Global provides its Sales Partner community with access to all the education, sales tools and support they need to add new cloud services to their portfolio.
“Many channel sales professionals know that they increasingly have to leave valuable potential business on the table because they simply don’t have the specialist sales expertise or confidence needed to bid for some of today’s more complex cloud opportunities,” comments Stephen Hackett, Intelisys Global’s lead in the UK. “We’re looking to fix that by providing our growing UK Sales Partner community with access to the skills, technologies and expertise they need to capitalise on new cloud revenue streams.”
Because Intelisys Global works with the world’s leading cloud services vendors, the company’s Sales Partners are ideally placed to provide customers with transformative IT-as-a-Service solutions such as:
- SD-WAN – the shift towards software-defined networking provides channel partners with the ability to reverse the economics of traditional network architectures, achieving network designs that can be adjusted in days, rather than weeks or months – enabling the roll out of new cloud services much more quickly.
- DR-as-a-Service – the cloud makes disaster recovery more of a service proposition for Sales Partners with strong demand from customers. Providing an accessible, easy-to-use cloud DR offering also provides a valuable ‘jumping off’ point for the channel, and an ideal starting point for longer-term managed service engagements.
- Unified Communications-as-a-Service (UCaaS) – the latest class of cloud-based UC services can significantly lower the cost of collaborative communications and deliver enormous operational benefits, however many organisations still find the technologies confusing. Adding UCaaS to your cloud portfolio can open up significant new engagements for Sales Partners, with opportunities to keep on moving up the value chain.
- Desktop-as-a-Service – cloud-based virtual desktop solutions can make a huge difference in terms of helping organisations to address the challenges of desktop administration and management. Whether its Windows desktop instances of virtual desktops, Sales Partners can stay close to their customers with additional customised service offerings such as enterprise-class security.
- Application Management – cloud opens up new ways to sell and deploy solutions for channel partners, with exciting opportunities to develop recurring revenue business. However any organisation deploying multiple cloud solutions needs to take advantage of Application Management techniques to make the most of their cloud investment. Being able to offer Application Management services will help channel partners stay close to their customers’ evolving cloud IT requirements.
“2017 presents huge opportunities for those channel Sales Partners able to deliver more complex cloud solutions that can really make a difference for customers,” added Stephen Hackett. “However, the channel needs to prepare for this by keeping pace with cloud technologies and understanding their customers’ changing buying habits and preferences. That’s where Intelisys Global can really help, whether through our innovative Super9 cloud training programmes, our online cloud education resources, or our broad Supplier Partner portfolio.”
Visit IntelisysGlobal.com to watch “What is a Technology Services Distributor?” for a quick and easy explanation of the successful two-tier distribution model Intelisys Global is bringing to Europe and beyond. Watch “What is a Sales Partner?” to see exactly how resellers, telecoms consultants, VARs, MSP and IT solution providers both operate and thrive under the Intelisys Global model.
About Intelisys Global
Intelisys Global is a technology services distributor of business communications services—including voice, data, access, cable, collaboration, wireless and cloud—in the world. Intelisys Global is dedicated to one thing – serving the needs and accelerating the success of the industry’s top producing telecom sales agents, VARs and IT solution providers, as they build vast and vigorously protected streams of recurring revenue for their businesses.
Today, Intelisys Global is focused on empowering and educating the independent sales channel by assisting business telecom and cloud technologies customers in making informed choices about services, technology and cost savings; increasing their purchasing power; protecting their contracts and increasing their revenue opportunities. Intelisys Global delivers the best carrier neutral solutions to end-user customers through its Partner community – an elite global network of telecom sales and consulting professionals.
Marketing Communications Manager, Intelisys
Comma Communications – PR for Intelisys Global